Join the Library
Diyar International Private Libraries (Elemantry-Fujairah,Middle & High schools Dibba,Middle & High schools Fujairah,Elemantry-Dibba,Kindergarten-Dibba,Kindergarten-Fujairah,Middle & High schools Dibba and Middle & High schools Fujairah )
Joining Diyar international Private School Libraries is free to all local residents and residents of neighbouring districts.
Simply visit a Diyar International LibraryPlus and ask one of our staff to join you up, or fill in the on-line registration form at https://librarydiyar.fng.ae
To Join Diyar International Libraries please visit the library and bring with you Proof of identity e.g. drivers License; proof of your address; and if you are under 16 an adult guarantor who agrees to be responsible for the items you borrow.
To be leaders in the teaching of reading skills which will enable this generation to develop their literacy skills and abilities. It is vital that our students are equipped to meet the increased needs communication demands of the 21st century.
We aim to make Diyar international Private School’s library a cultural beacon that cares about reading and literacy. By enriching our students’ knowledge through the development of reading skills, we will increase their vocabulary, knowledge and ability to think critically empowering them to meet the challenges of cultural globalization as an effective powerful force for a cultural renaissance.
- Developing the language and intellectual skills of readers.
- supporting and enhancing educational goals as outlined in the school's mission and curriculum.
- working with students, teachers, administrators and parents to achieve the mission of the school.
- Enable readers to gain the ability for self-educate.
- Instill a love of reading for our students.
- Launching the creative energies of the readers.
Library technical process
- The library is using DDC (Dewey decimal classification) for classifying its books.
- The library is using AACR2 (Anglo American Cataloging Rules) for cataloging its materials.
- Destiny is the integrated library system which has the OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog) that enable the students to access the library materials on-site or remotely to search for their needs by Title, Author, Series, and ISBN.